Over the very indulgent Easter weekend last month, I decided to add more sugar into the mix and create some delicious white chocolate Blondies….I mean if you cant overload on sugar at Easter then when the hell can you? Blondies for anyone who’s not aware is the classic Brownies little sister and full of white chocolate and raspberries in this case!
- 190g butter, melted and cooled
- 375g golden caster sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 260g plain flour
- 300g white chocolate, broken into chunky pieces
- 150g frozen or fresh raspberries
- 25g (1oz) white mini marshmallows
- Preheat the oven 180°C and line your chosen tin
- Mix the butter and sugar, then add the vanilla extract
- Add the eggs, one at a time and make sure you stir with each addition
- Fold the flour and white chocolate, then add the raspberries, until all mixed together
- Spoon the mixture into the tin and bake for 50 minutes, careful not to burn the top!
- Remove from the oven, scatter over the mini marshmallows and bake for a further 10 minutes
- Take out and leave to cool in the tin completely then cut and serve
I took this recipe from the little Tesco cards and based this on ‘Joan’s missing you Blondies’ and its inspired me to pick up some more cards and try out new things!