After a hectic day last week, I could feel I needed to unwind and one of the best ways to do this is to get my bake on! I came across this easy recipe for Mars bar slices and we know I LOVE anything chocolatey and simple. I added my own twist to make it welllll even more..Chocolatey!
- 4 Cups of Rice Crispies
- 4 x Mars bars
- 75g Butter
- 1 tbs Golden syrup
- 400g Milk chocolate
- Melt the butter, 2 of the mars bars (chopped up) and syrup in a bowl over a low heat
- Stir in the crispies and mix well so all is combined
- Press mixture into a lined tin and refrigerate until firm
- Melt chocolate in a bowl on a low heat then spread over the crispie base
- Sprinkle remaining chopped Mars bars and anything else you fancy to top the slice, I added mini Reese cups
- Refrigerate until firm
- Slice with a warm knife and enjoy!
Love Harriet x